ELK GROVE FOOD BANK INFO:
What do I have to do to receive food at the Elk Grove Food Bank?
Residents of the following zip codes are eligible to collect emergency food from the Elk Grove Food Bank: 95624, 95757, 95758, 95829, 95683, 95693, 95759 and the homeless in Elk Grove.
If you live in one of the zip codes listed above, you will need to bring the following:
1) A proof of residency
- A SMUD or PG&E bill or a copy of your lease agreement. If a lease agreement is not available, we can also provide a form that your landlord must sign the next time you come in.
2) IDs for everyone in your household
- For adults 18 and over: photo ID
- For children under 18: an ID that has their birth date on it, like a copy of their birth certificate
- Residents of zip code 95828 are served at our Mobile Pantry at Impact Church.
Distribution at Impact Church is on the 2nd Thursday of each month, from 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Distribution Site: Impact Church (8299 E Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95828)
What if I don’t live in one of those zip codes?
Click here and type in your zip code to be directed to the agency closest to you. We suggest you call that agency ahead of time to confirm hours and requirements.