Nominate an Outstanding Community Leader for our Champions Among Us Award
In an effort to bring awareness to notable people in our community, my office is launching a “Champions Among Us” contest. Please nominate an outstanding community leader from your neighborhood by visiting my website and filling out a short entry form below.
One award will be given every month for each District 9 City--Elk Grove, Galt, Lodi, and South Sacramento
Minimum criteria for nomination of a person who is deserving of this prestigious award is as followed
- This person demonstrates consistently a positive impact in their community
- This person shows true leadership qualities
- This person is an exceptional role model in their community
- This person is concerned for and promotes the welfare of their community
- This person has contributed to a cause or has become an advocate for a need in our community
Special Champion Among Us Awards will be created for each winning recipient and presented to the honoree at a Special Recognition Event.
If you have any questions, please call my office at (916) 670-7888.