Outstanding Community Leader Nomination Form
In an effort to bring awareness to notable people in our community, my office is launching a "Champions Among Us" contest. Please nominate an outstanding community leader from your neighborhood by filling out the information, below.
One award will be given every month for each District 9 City -- Elk Grove, Galt, Lodi, and South Sacramento
Minimum criteria for nomination of a person who is deserving of this prestigious award is as follows:
- This person demonstrates a consistent positive impact in their community.
- This person shows true leadership qualities.
- This person is an exceptional role model in their community.
- This person is concerned for and promotes the welfare of their community.
- This person has contributed to a cause or has become an advocate for a need in our community.
Special Champion Among Us Awards will be created for each winning recipient and presented to the honoree at a Special Recognition Event.
If you have any questions, please call my district office at (916) 670-7888.